Tue Jun 19, 2018
Psa 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
~KJV Bible Verse~
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That the bible is inspired by the Holy Spirit, and is the infallible Word of God
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Spirit.
- Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement. We believe in miracles.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
- And finally, that Our precious God is faithful. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He loves His children with an unending love and promises to never leave us or forsake us. We praise and adore Him. We Magnify His Holy Name. Amen and Amen.