Sat Aug 18, 2018
The safest place to be is within the will of God. - Unknown
How To Be Saved
In the Bible the scriptures reads:
If you really desire to be a child of God, if you want a personal relationship with the creator of the universe and desire to be close to Him then God made a way for you. He made it really simple for us. In the Bible in John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words, my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. Just call upon the name of the Lord and confess that you are a sinner..and that you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. God will be with you, He promised! He WILL save you.
- Romans 10:9- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
- Romans 10:10- For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- Romans 10:11- For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
- Romans 10:12- For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
- Romans 10:13- For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.